#1 Stand Up Bot
is the perfect tool for daily async meetings. It is used by over 100,000 teams
including Intel, IBM, Adobe and many more. It comes with amazing features
🔥 such as asynchronous standups & retro meetings, planning poker, sprint planning & backlog grooming, 360-degree feedback & OKRs, agile charts calculation, and task tracker integrations. You can also use its Internal Q&A system
and scheduled surveys & Slack Poll
. Users can answer texts, voice and video messages
and get involved in video calls automation. It also features conditional questions, multi-admin access
, team answer analytics and SSO & Security standards to comply with.
your daily huddle check-ins, retrospectives, 360 feedback reviews, 1-on-1s, planning poker, backlog grooming, and other workflows.
⭐️ Save repeated questions in Q&A and access them whenever you need via Slack.
🎓 Tap into the knowledge of hundreds of world-class experts to help and develop your team by answering technology, management, and marketing questions.
📽 A remote team can answer questions through text
📅 Run multiple reports on a schedule or asynchronously based on users’ time zones
💬 Customize questions with your language
to support and improve team culture.
work progress, business metrics, obstacles and team happiness 24x7
JIRA Atlassian, Trello, Asana, GitHub, Gitlab, Bitbucket, Google Analytics, HubSpot, Pivotal and more. You can also extract data
, and PostgreSQL
to Slack. Built for Remote Teams - Designed for the Enterprise Grid
It offers the following features:
• productivity summary reports in Slack (DM/channel), via email or on the web;
• tracking business metrics & OKR, team’s progress, performance and happiness;
• sharing goals, to-do lists with tasks, status meeting notes, calendar agenda, running polls, brainstorming;
• sharing permissions with your team using multi-admin access;
• industry mentors to educate your team and company employees. Your Digital Assistant for Project Management and Agile Development in Slack
Think of Standuply as a Scrum Master or Project Manager that works in thousands of teams and applies the best practices.
As a result, your Agile or Kanban processes run on autopilot, you save time and avoid costly mistakes.